- Behavior, Genetics, and “Breed”
- Public Policy
12. Patronek, G.J., Sacks, J.J., Delise, K.M., Cleary, D.V., & Marder, A.R. (2013). Co-occurrence of potentially preventable factors in 256 dog bite-related fatalities in the United States (2000-2009). Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 243(12), 1726-1736.
13. Kahn, A., Bauche, P., & Lamoureux, J. (2003). Child victims of dog bites treated in emergency departments: A prospective survey. European Journal of Pediatrics, 162(4), 254-258.
14. Chapman, S., Cornwall, J., Righetti, J., & Lynne, S., (2000). Preventing dog bites in children: Randomized controlled trial of an educational intervention. The Western Journal of Medicine, 173(4), 233-234.
15. Wilson, F., Dwyer, F., & Bennett, P. C. (2002). Prevention of dog bites: Evaluation of a brief educational intervention program for preschool children. Journal of Community Psychology, 31(1), 75-86.
16, Reisner, I. R. & Shofer, F. S. (2008). Effects of gender and parental status on knowledge and attitudes of dog owners regarding dog aggression toward children. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 233(9), 1412-1419.
17. Clarke, N.M. & Fraser, D. (2013). Animal control measures and their relationship to the reported incidence of dog bites in urban Canadian municipalities. Canadian Veterinary Journal, 54, 145-149.